Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (1)

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly chance for bloggers to share books we can't wait to get our hands on.  
It's hosted by Jill from Breaking The Spine.


Available In Paperback September 6:



It feels like eons that I've been waiting to get my hands on these puppies! The Ranger's Apprentice series is a New York Times Bestseller! I absolutely adore John Flanagan's characters and the world they inhabit!

The problem is that the 10 book series is now available in its entirety in hardback.  However, I started buying these in paperback, so I'm committed to the smaller format.  I like my sets to match.  The good news is that both books 7 and 8 will be out on the same day! That's great, because I generally buy the newest installment the day it is released (or earlier if I can get it!) and take it straight home where I devour it whole! 

No summaries for these 'cause I don't want to see anything that will ruin my anticipation or give away the plot.  Also, this is the middle of a series so I don't want to give anything away to folks who may be just beginning.  If you haven't yet read any of the Ranger's Apprentice books, what are you waiting for?! You'll love them!

1 comment: