Saturday, November 19, 2011

CD Reviews: NewReleaseTuesday.com
Glory by Michael W. Smith

I'd like to share my newest CD review for NewReleaseTuesday.com:

Glory  by Michael W. Smith.

The newest release from Michael W. Smith, Glory, is an instrumental album, and serves as a kind of companion to his 2000 album Freedom.

Click through on the CD cover to hop over to NewReleaseTuesday.com to read my review.


Michael W. Smith - Glory
5 stars

NewReleaseTuesday.com is a terrific site, full of Christian music (and book) reviews and news.  Each week, you can stream an entire album!  If you're interested, click on the logo below to learn more! Right now, you can stream this record!




I have been asked to join the Album Review Staff at NewReleaseTuesday.com, the #1-ranked Christian music website.
Each month I'll be writing two or three reviews for them.
(Note: I will still be posting book reviews, etc., here on Read Love.)

*I receive no remuneration for my reviews at NewReleaseTuesday.com.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment