Sunday, July 3, 2011

Upcoming Releases: Janitors

Janitors by Tyler Whitesides

Pub. Date: August 3, 2011 (according to Amazon.com)
Publisher: Shadow Mountain Publishing
Format: Hardcover, 288pp
Age Range: 9 to 12
ISBN-13: 9781609080533

I stopped by the Shadow Mountain website this morning, and this amazing book cover immediately caught my attention.  Shadow Mountain is the publisher of the popular Fablehaven series, so it's not a surprise that the cover art looks suspiciously like the cool Fablehaven art done by Brandon Dorman, because it is artwork by Brandon Dorman!

Whether Janitors is going to be as much fun as the artwork makes this hopeful reader wish it might be, I don't know.  I'm always reluctant to try books that are written by debut authors, and Tyler Whitesides is definitely a new kid on the block.  Still, the cover is enticing, so I'll sit back and wait.  Before deciding whether or not to give this book a go,  I'll do a little homework and wait for the reviews to come in.


More from the Publisher about this upcoming release, the first in a series, can be found here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment