Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Inspiration (14)


"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity





Sunday Inspiration is a weekly feature hosted here @ Read Love.
It began from my desire to share a nugget of encouragement or wisdom.
I didn't intend for it to be a community thing, but due to positive feedback,
I'm giving it a try! (Thanks, Kate)

Participation is welcome!
Your quote need not be faith-based, but it should be positive and uplifting.

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I find this kind of depressing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KateNot at all. We are supposed to feel a void. And CS Lewis would tell you the only thing to fill it is Jesus.

    ReplyDelete