Monday, October 3, 2011

CD Reviews: NewReleaseTuesday.com


I have been asked to join the Album Review Staff at NewReleaseTuesday.com, the #1-ranked Christian music website. Each month I'll be writing two or three reviews for them. (Note: I will still be posting book reviews, etc., here on Read Love.)

NewReleaseTuesday.com is a terrific site, full of Christian music (and book) reviews and news.  Each week, you can stream an entire album!  If you're interested, click on the logo below to learn more!


I can't publish my NRT reviews on Read Love, but here are links to my first two posts there if you'd like to check them out.  Just click through on the CD cover to hop over to NewReleaseTuesday.com.  Thanks!



Brittany Hargest - Love All The Way
4.5 stars



 Shane & Shane - The One You Need
4.5 stars





*I receive no remuneration for my reviews at NewReleaseTuesday.com.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment