Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Time Will Come (5)

 
"The Time Will Come"  is a weekly feature hosted by Jodie from Books for Company.
Each Thursday, we share a book that might be sitting unread on our shelves for now, but we do intend to get to! 
(Thanks go to Jennifer @ It's Fay, Not Fey! for the graphic!) 



Bought this completely on a whim one day as an e-book for my Nook.  I  stopped at Barnes & Noble, purchased a frappuccino, and started reading in-store.  I didn't have a lot of time but was in love with the cover, so on Meg Cabot's reputation alone, I bought the book.  I soon had to get back to work, and was reading something else at the time.  Now, several months later, I still haven't gotten back to it! I find that with coupons and discounts, I'm able to buy print books more cheaply, so I'm not using my e-reader as much as I would like.  Unless you've got your e-reader turned on, you don't remember what you've loaded on there.  My goal:  Read one book a month in digital format.  We'll see if I can do it!  

Any thoughts??

0 comments:

Post a Comment